HOME 〉GOOD GOVERNMENT
The San Francisco City Attorney’s Office is deeply committed to the principles of good government. That’s why we work hard to educate our clients (as well as our residents) about laws requiring public employees and officials to perform their duties in a manner that is honest, open to scrutiny and responsive to those we serve. Resources offered in the Good Government section of this website include:
- Ethics Training: Sunshine and ethics education programs
- Good Government Guide: The City Attorney’s overview of laws that govern the conduct of public officials and employees
- Municipal Code: San Francisco’s Charter and Municipal Code
- Sunshine: General information on access to public records laws, and what to be aware of when requesting records from the City Attorney’s Office.
- Sunshine Appeals: If you made a records request that you believe to have been improperly denied, learn how you can file a Sunshine Appeal.