SAN FRANCISCO – Assistant Attorney General for the Environment and Natural Resources Division Ignacia S. Moreno will join U.S. Secretary of the Interior Ken Salazar and numerous federal, state and local officials in San Francisco TODAY, SEPT. 19, 2011, at 1:00 P.M. PDT/4:00 P.M. EDT to announce a major civil settlement of the 2007 crash of the M/V Cosco Busan into the San Francisco-Oakland Bay Bridge and subsequent oil spill in the San Francisco Bay.
- Assistant Attorney General Ignacia S. Moreno
- U.S. Secretary of the Interior Ken Salazar
- California Attorney General Kamala D. Harris
- California Natural Resources Secretary John Laird
- National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration Chief of Staff Margaret Spring
- San Francisco City Attorney Dennis Herrera
- Other state and municipal representatives of the California Department of Fish and Game, State Lands Commission, state and regional water boards, and the East Bay Regional Park District
Announcement of settlement
TODAY, SEPT. 19, 2011
1:00 P.M. PDT/4:00 P.M. EDT
Casa de la Vista
191 Avenue of the Palms
San Francisco (Treasure Island)
Assistant Attorney General Moreno, Interior Secretary Salazar and other Federal, State and Municipal Officials to Announce Settlement of 2007 Bay Bridge Crash and Oil Spill
All media must present government-issued photo I.D. (such as a driver’s license), as well as valid media credentials. Press inquiries regarding logistics should be directed to Jen Drake at email@example.com or 415-554-4531.
FOR PLANNING PURPOSES ONLY ENRD
MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 19, 2011 (202) 514-2007
WWW.JUSTICE.GOV TDD (866) 544-5309
IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS, PLEASE USE THE CONTACTS IN THE MESSAGE OR CALL THE OFFICE OF PUBLIC AFFAIRS AT 202-514-2007.